Modamizbir Textile Industry and Trade Ltd. Sti. (“Modamizbir” or As the “Company”), we are extremely committed to the privacy of your personal data. we respect. In this direction, Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 Take all necessary measures to comply with the provisions of the Law (“KVKK”). we take
First of all, we would like to inform you about our Company:
Data Controller: Panayir Mahallesi Istanbul Yolu Caddesi No:421, "Modamizbir Tekstil Sanayii" operating in Osmangazi, Bursa. and Trade Ltd. Şti.”, pursuant to KVKK within the scope of providing services to you. It has the title of “data controller”.
Your personal data processed:
• When you become a member of the Site or Mobile Application; name surname, mobile phone number, your address information (to be used in your shopping if you save it), your shopping information (order number, shopping date, time, amount, shopping content, payment details),
• If you make a purchase from the Site or Mobile Application; name surname, address information, mobile phone number, size, shopping your information (order number, shopping date, time, amount, shopping content), log records of your shopping transaction and IP your address,
• In case of issuing an invoice; your identity and contact information (TC your ID number will be taken if you give consent.), also if tax If you are a taxpayer, tax office information, tax number and company your information,
• Our Communication Channels (call center, e-mail, Site, Mobile Application etc.) if you contact us via; name, surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, order number (if any),
• According to your Site or Mobile Application membership and shopping, you about our offers, benefits, promotions if you allow us to inform you; your e-mail address, Personal We use your data for the following purposes:
• Ensuring the realization of your membership, your membership information registration, member login, membership agreement fulfillment of the requirements, renewing all membership information You can access the Site or Mobile by using the member information without the need to enter To be able to login to the application,
• Carrying out the shopping transaction, purchased through the Site sending your order to your address, issuing the invoice sending to you, receiving payment, after-sales support services (change, return, etc.) and when necessary to be able to contact you regarding
• In order to enable you to make better use of our websites Obtaining your behavioral information through cookies,
• By contacting us, customer satisfaction and complaints can be managed.
Methods of collection of your personal data and legal reasons:
Within the scope of Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK;
The membership agreement you will sign with our company and the product from our store In case of your purchase, the sales to be established between you and our Company. conclusion and performance of the contract, You can benefit from the services of our brands, with your consent. Informing you about our campaigns, making suggestions and to record your complaints, to serve you better to set standards, the companyof our commercial and business strategies for its determination and implementation; data processing is necessary, data provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person. Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the controller, fulfillment of legal obligation and commercial communication or location If you give your explicit consent for the processing of your data, the express consent is legal. based on the reasons, your personal data verbally, website, verbal, written or email via mobile applications and similar means We collect electronically
Transfer of your personal data to third parties:
To third parties in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK we are transferring. In this context; your personal data in question only; open Based on your consent or the security and privacy principles specified in the KVKK in the country, provided that adequate measures are taken within the framework of the operations, data owners and our customers providing a business relationship and/or negotiations for this purpose provision of services, opportunities and facilities, and service in order to increase the quality; our business partners, our activities customers with whom we have contracted and served, suppliers, audit companies, or as required by law. public institutions or organizations authorized to request the data, but not limited to other relevant authorities.
Your rights under KVKK:
Regarding your personal data processed by our company Pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK, you may submit the following requests to us. you can send:
• Learning whether any of your personal data is processed,
• If your personal data has been processed, request information about it,
• Obtaining information about the purpose of the processing of your personal data and learning whether they are used for their intended purpose,
• The third party to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad. know people,
• In case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed asking them to be corrected,
• Personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation requesting its deletion or destruction,
• With the correction of your missing or incorrect data, your personal data in case of your request to be deleted or destroyed; transactions made, requesting the notification of third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Analysis of your processed data exclusively through automated systems Objecting to the emergence of a result against you,
• Damage due to unlawful processing of personal data. Do not demand the removal of this damage in case you suffer.